Saturday, November 18, 2017

Baked Panko Pork Chop | 日式香脆焗豬扒



Crispy pork chop is irresistible enough, and cooking it without the need for deep-frying makes it even more amazing.

Setting a pot of oil to deep fry at home is never an issue for me.  I enjoy crispy food and deep-frying does indeed get food done quickly and deliciously.  However, if it is something I can do in the oven without using too much oil, I'd rather stick to the oven.

If you want to make the panko look golden after baking, stir-fry the panko with a few drops of oil over the stove top.  This also helps to bring out a more toasty flavour for the panko.  

My husband likes to eat pankoed food and he likes to eat this pork chop.  He can easily eat a couple of them and then eye the one on my son's plate.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy this recipe.



Baked Panko Pork Chop
日式香脆焗豬扒

INGREDIENTS:2-3 portions
4 pcs Pork Chops
2 cups Japanese Panko
1 pc Egg
1/2 cup Flour
1-2 tablespoons Oil
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste


材料:2-3人份
4 塊   豬扒
2 杯   日式麵包糠
1 隻   雞蛋
1/2 杯   麵粉
調味   黑胡椒
調味   鹽
1-2 湯匙   油


Direction:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup | 烤葫蘆南瓜湯

Compare to the non-roasted version, roasted butternut squash instead brings a tremendous different in the flavour.  The caramelized s...