Thursday, November 2, 2017

Chocolate Candied Orange Peels | 巧克力蜜餞橘皮



I once heard of a saying, "the fewer ingredients a recipe calls for, the more the time and effort it requires".  It shows in this recipe.  After my son and I enjoyed those big two oranges, I played with the peels with some sugar and syrup for two days straight (my son may have thought I was playing some new orange tracks).

The long cooking time was totally worth it.  While boiling the orange peels, the whole house was filled with the refreshing citrus scent.  The orange peels also tasted great with dark chocolate or without.  They became my best snacks for this start of spring.


Chocolate Candied Orange Peels
巧克力蜜餞橘皮 

Ingredients:
2 Oranges
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Water
60 gram Dark Chocolate


材料:
2 個   橙
2 杯   糖
1 杯   水
60 克   黑朱古力


DIRECTION:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup | 烤葫蘆南瓜湯

Compare to the non-roasted version, roasted butternut squash instead brings a tremendous different in the flavour.  The caramelized s...