Monday, July 9, 2018

One Pot Sticky Balsamic Rosemary Ribs | 意大利黑醋迷迭香腓骨



I made this ribs for Easter a month ago and everyone loved it.  After the dinner, my aunt even asked for the recipe because she said my uncle repeated many times how much he enjoyed the ribs.  She knows how much I'm into cooking so she looked a little worried when I was about to tell her the ingredients and the process.

"Balsamic, brown sugar, ginger, herbs, and of course the ribs," I said.
"That's it?" she could not believe it.
"Yes, that's it." I smiled.  It is a truly simple recipe.

You can serve it with baked potato or a light salad.  My husband and my son enjoy these ribs with steamed rice.


INGREDIENTS:
1.5 lbs Spare Ribs, cut into small pieces along the bones
10 gram Fresh Ginger, sliced
1/4 cups Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Rosemary, dried
1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 teaspoon Salt

材料:
1.5 磅 腓排骨,沿骨切成小塊
10 克  薑,切薄片
1/4 杯  意大利黑醋
1/2 茶匙  迷迭香
1/3 杯  棕糖
1 茶匙  鹽

DIRECTION:
1. In a pot, combine all the ingredients.  Bring it to a boil over high heat.

1. 在一只鍋中加入所有材料。用大火加熱燒滾。


2. Then reduce the heat to medium low.  Half cover the pot, continue cooking until the liquid reduces to half; stir the ribs occasionally to achieve a more even result.  Reduce the heat if the sauce is bubbling too much.

2. 將火調至中低火。把鍋蓋半掩,繼續煮至汁半蒸發掉;其間小心翻動腓骨使其更均勻入味。如汁蒸發太快可把火再稠低。


3. It should takes about 30-40 minutes for the ribs to soften and the sauce to thicken.  Once the sauce thickens enough to coat the ribs, remove them from the heat.

3. 烹調調程約 30-40分鐘使腓骨便變軟和汁變濃稠。待收汁後便可把腓骨離火。





No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup | 烤葫蘆南瓜湯

Compare to the non-roasted version, roasted butternut squash instead brings a tremendous different in the flavour.  The caramelized s...